Girl Scouts of Rolling Hills Council Girl Scout Logo

Home   Site Index   About GSRHC   Program   For Leaders   How to Join   Council Shop
[ Search Site ] [ Patches ] [ Forms & Documents ] [ Training Schedule ] [ Other Resources ]

Change of Member Information

To submit changes in a member's personal information (change of name, address, school, etc.) complete:

       Change of Member's Information Form

To submit a member's change of troop, only a troop leader or Service Unit Organizer may complete:

       Change of Troop Membership Form
       (Access to this form is restricted to leaders and SU Organizers using their SU user name & password.)

Girl Scouts of Rolling Hills Council
1171 Route 28
North Branch, New Jersey 08876
Phone: 908-725-1226 Fax: 908-725-4933

Copyright ©2000 Girl Scouts of Rolling Hills Council. All rights reserved.

Comments and suggestions regarding this site
may be addressed to
A United Way Agency
A United Way Agency